Mark your calendars for British Columbia’s Women’s Infrastructure Network 2016 Holiday networking event! Come join us in bringing in the holiday cheer with a fun evening of fabulous food, wine and networking with fellow female professionals working in the infrastructure industry!
As part of this event, we are pleased to present a panel discussion on the benefits and challenges of achieving diversity in the infrastructure sector. We are thrilled that the following individuals have agreed to come to our session to share their views on this very important topic.
- Anne Stewart, Partner, Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Francois Morton, SVP Western Canada, Infrastructure Engineering, SNC-Lavalin Inc.
- Dr. Jennifer Berdahl, Professor, Sauder School of Business, UBC
- Marg Latham, President, Aqua Libra Consulting Ltd. and Vice Chair WinSett Centre
- Catherine Van Alstine, Boyden Global Executive Search
RSVP by by emailing the British Columbia chapter. Space is limited, we encourage you to respond today. Please feel free to contact us for additional invitations.
In the spirit of the holidays, WIN is pleased to once again, support the Salvation Army Toy Drive. Kindly bring an unwrapped toy to the event for a deserving child and WIN will ensure that it gets donated to the Salvation Army.