Please join the BC Women’s Infrastructure Network for a very special networking event on the evening of Friday, June 7th, in celebration and support of the 2019 Women Deliver global conference. The event will take place at the newly opened 8th and 9th floors of the Vancouver Public Library’s Central Branch, including exclusive access to the rooftop garden.
The evening’s theme,
perspectives on equity in infrastructure delivery, will draw inspiration from an art exhibition commissioned for the Women Deliver Satellite Sessions, where attendees can meet a number of the featured artists and the curator, who is the City’s Engineering Artist in Residence. The event will begin with a fascinating panel discussion highlighting perspectives on equity in infrastructure delivery, followed by delicious food, wine and a chance to enjoy the evening skyline from atop the Library building.
- Cheryl Nelms, Deputy City Engineer, City of Vancouver
- Ellen Woodsworth, Founder and Co Chairperson of Women Transforming Cities International Society and former Vancouver City Councillor
- Catherine Roome, President and CEO, Technical Safety BC
- Teara Fraser, CEO, Raven Institute | CEO, Iskwew Air
- Rhiannon Mabberley, Development Manager, Westbank Projects
- Weaving/Designing Cities (curator and artists in attendance)
Thank you sponsors!