2018 Awards Nominations are Open
Following the phenomenal success of the past Women Infrastructure Network (WIN) Leadership Awards, WIN is pleased to host the fourth annual WIN Leadership Awards. These awards aim to celebrate excellence in Canada’s Infrastructure sector and further our mission to recognize women as leaders in this growing field. We encourage everyone to nominate a female leader today!
Nominations due date:
Prior to submitting a nomination, please read categories & criteria.
- Ensure the nominee meets the eligibility criteria
- Complete the consent form
- Complete the nomination form
- Include the following with the nomination form:
- the completed consent form
- a statement of support outlining how the nominee fulfills each of the attached criteria for the award (maximum: two pages)
- a biography of the nominee (maximum: one page)
- two letters of support for the nominee (maximum: one page each letter)
- a high resolution photo of the nominee (minimum: 600px width x 900px height)
- Due date: