Holiday Event |
Mark your calendars for British Columbia’s Women’s Infrastructure Network 2016 Holiday networking event! Come join us in bringing in the holiday cheer with a fun evening of fabulous food, wine and networking with fellow female professionals working in the infrastructure industry!
As part of this event, we are pleased to present a panel discussion on the benefits and challenges of achieving diversity in the infrastructure sector. We are thrilled that the following individuals have agreed to come to our session to share their views on this very important topic:
- Anne Stewart, Partner, Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Francois Morton, SVP Western Canada, Infrastructure Engineering, SNC-Lavalin Inc.
- Dr. Jennifer Berdahl, Professor, Sauder School of Business, UBC
- Marg Latham, President, Aqua Libra Consulting Ltd. and Vice Chair WinSett Centre
- Catherine Van Alstine, Boyden Global Executive Search
This event is kindly sponsored by SNC-Lavalin Inc.
In the spirit of the holidays, WIN is pleased to once again, support the Salvation Army Toy Drive. Kindly bring an unwrapped toy to the event for a deserving child and WIN will ensure that it gets donated to the Salvation Army.
Date and Time
The offices of Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP, Suite 2600-595 Burrard Street, Three Bentall Centre, Vancouver BC V7X 1L3
RSVP by by Clicking Here. Space is limited, we encourage you to respond today. Please feel free to contact us for additional invitations.
About the Women’s Infrastructure Network
BC’s Women’s Infrastructure Network is a dynamic forum designed for women in the infrastructure sector to help facilitate connections and networking, exchange ideas, and help shape the infrastructure agenda. Building upon the successful networks established in Toronto, New York, Washington DC, Los Angeles, and Alberta, WIN’s members represent a diverse group across the entire spectrum of participants in the infrastructure industry and include members of public agencies, infrastructure and pension funds, commercial and investment banks, law firms, financial advisory and engineering and construction firms.
British Columbia Steering Committee
- Sarah Clark, Fraser River Pile and Dredge
- Tricia Curmi, University of British Columbia
- Amanda Farrell, CEO Partnerships BC
- Marie-Liesse Marc, Vantage Airport Group
- Cheryl Nelms, City of Vancouver
- Tara Rogers, Balfour Beatty
- Winnie Shi, KPMG LLP
- Anne Stewart, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Hannelie Stockenstrom, SNC-Lavalin Inc.